Where CATCHERS Are Built
2021 Complete Catchers Camp
Colorado Catchers Complete Catchers Camp is the premiere camp in Colorado just for catchers.
Our 2021 camp will be structured differently than it has been in the past.
This year we will offer two camps broken up by age. One camp will be for catchers 9 to 13 years of age and the second camp will be for our high school catchers (ages 14+).
Whether your catcher is learning the position or wants to advance their skills to the next level, this camp is for them.
We will cover the following aspects of catching:
- Proper stance (signals, primary, secondary and single knee)
- Receiving (pocket awareness, glove path, pitch presentation & more)
- Blocking (blocking position, lateral blocking and recovery)
- Throwing (footwork, exchange and proper mechanics)
- Special Plays (fielding bunts, pop-ups and passed balls as well as plays at the plate)
Here is feedback from parents at last year's camp:
"I thought it was great to see all these drills with focus on the catching position"
"The camp is the best one I put my boy through"
"In depth instruction. Wish it were longer."
"Everything was great. Great mixture in the coaches and their approaches."
DATES & Times:
Camps are tentatively set for the first two weekends in August
- 9-13yo group will get 7 hours of catching instruction
- 14+ group will get 10 hours of instruction and a Catcher's Notebook from Always Grind
- Colorado Catchers shirt
- Individual water and Gatorade bottles will be provided each day of the camp